1 September 2008

taking a survey....

So I am taking a survey. I want a new tattoo. To be exact, I want LOTS of new tattoos. However in this particular instance, I want one on my wrist. really small, nothing major and easily hidden by a watch or bracelet if need be. Plus the design I have in mind really means something to me and is a good reminder of 'things' I know that is vague, but I am intentionally not giving away details. Kind of the same reasoning as people who don’t tell their child names because inevitably someone will have a bad memory associated with the name; a class bully, a dog....you know. So I am not giving away any details. I will get my tattoo and then people will have to pretend that they like it. All of that aside, my survey question is this. Do i want a tattoo on my wrist? I say yes. Rhys thinks I may regret it later, but would be fully behind it if i decided to do it. I really do want it badly.... So I need some logical, objective opinions. What do you all think?

3 comments:

Sheyennew said...

That's my next spot for a tattoo... my inner wrist... so of course I say go for it! Still easily coverable by a variety of accessories. :-)

kristina said...

next? implying you have more? let me know what and where...i always like to hear about tattoos! i have one on my ankle and hip and my husband is wwanting to start soon on his half sleeve. although he is wanting a full sleeve so we will see :)

Stefanie said...

Oh little Tina, you don't have to keep it a secret that you want to tattoo my initials on your wrist. I don't think anyone will copy you or think it's a bad idea :)