4 May 2011

hello....

It has been a while since I have posted. Nothing has changed really, we are still here and still adjusting. It is great to be here and sad still. But I suppose those things are expected.

It is warm and sunny outside for the first time in a while so I want to play outside instead of type at the computer. Therefore, no exciting post for today. But I do have a question. As it has been a while since I have lived in Tulsa, I can't really remember who I know that lives in this area. So....remind me.

If you live in Tulsa or the surrounding area let me know and we can get together. I would love to reconnect with some people around here so let me know. Leave a comment or send me a message. :)

1 comment:

Lisa Ensor said...

I do!!!! I would l love to see you and your little E- my cell is 918-899-6110