2 November 2011

Thankful- Day 1

Because we are leading up to thanksgiving, which I think is a pretty awesome holiday, I am going to post something every day that I am thankful for. Even though it has been nearly a month since I have posted anything, instead of explanation or excuses, I thought I would just jump right back in. So here it goes...

1 November
I am thankful for my wonderful husband. He is currently in Miami on work (tough work trip, eh?) and in his absence I am reminded daily of just how amazingly wonderful he really is.

He cooks, cleans, works, plays with E, provides tirelessly for our family, makes me feel special, wanted loved and cared for. He seeks Jesus daily, does an incredible job at work, and even more amazing job at home and never, ever complains. Seriously, I don't know how it does it. He never complains. And on top of all of that, and additional time spent with me as special wife time, he still manages to run miles upon miles everyday. (did I mention he did the Tulsa Run 15K over the weekend in 62 minutes)

My husband is awesome. And I am first and foremost thankful for him.

No comments: