4 April 2011

Countdown

The annual birthday countdown has begun. For those of you that know me, or have read this blog for a while, are well aware that come April I start counting down the days until my birthday. Perhaps one day I will feel to old to do this, perhaps there will come a birthday that I am not looking forward to. But that day is not today; I love birthdays!!

But this April also holds quite a few more days to count down to. Big changes and big milestones mark this April and I intend on counting down and celebrating them all. Without further ado, let the countdown begin!

25 days until my birthday (woo hoo!!) - and you too Laura!

20 days until Easter at the church where I grew up, got baptised, got married- my home church.

14 days until we move to America (woo hoo?...a bit scary still)

13 days until family day out at Lego Land, Windsor

7 days until Hereford with Rhys and Lucy

5 days until I am 1 year cancer free

3 days until Nia's 4th birthday (eleri's little cousin)

1 day until my next tattoo (still pending, bit it makes the list anyway)

No comments: