9 October 2008

Britney I'm Sorry....

Singer/songwriter Bebo Norman has written a 'Come Back' song for (and about) Britney Spears. Being one of her biggest (closet) fans, it was both touchy and depressing. Granted I am slightly more emotional than the average person, but you have to have a heart of stone to not be at least slightly moved by Bebo's words.

"Britney I'm sorry for this cruel cruel world, we sell the beauty but destroy the girl...Britney I'm sorry for your broken heart, we stood aside and watched you fall apart"

I tried desperatly to post the You Tube video that was put together for this song but I am so inept at anything relating to more than Word that all my attemps failed. Whilst it would have been much more effective, not to mention moving, to have the video on this site, it is definelty worth an additional trip to You Tube to see it.

No comments: