7 February 2008

8's......

Someone once sent me a long list of different categories. each required that i list out 8 answers to each one. I have decided to do that and publish it here. it was a very therapeutic process, and I encourage you all to do it as well.

8 Things I am Passionate about:
1. My Jesus
2. RHYS!
3. Sunshine
4. The Ocean
5. Really, REALLY green grass
6. Laughing...or hearing laughter
7. Small children
8. The people I love in my life.

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Be a mom!
2. Run my own hostel
3. Have my 50th Wedding anniversary
4. Visit Japan with my mom
5. Own a Defender 90!
6. Write a children's book
7. Go to Africa
8. Drive through every European country.

8 things I say quite often:
1. Dude
2. Sweet
3. Really?!
4. I have an idea....
5. I Love You, Rhys
6. come on now...
7. totally
8. can i get some fries...

8 songs I could listen to over and over and over again:
1. Constellations by Jack Johnson
2. Symbol in my Driveway, also by Jack Johnson
3. Dont Let Me Down, Beatles
4. Back in Black by AC/DC
5. Everlasting God by Soul Survivor band, Watford
6. Love Me Tender, the Norah Jones and Ray Charles Version
7. All I Got by Newton Faulkner
8. Fans by Kings of Leon

8 things that attract me to friends:
1. Laughter
2. Compassion
3. Common friends
4. Nationality...i like accents, what can i say :)
5. Sports
6. Faith
7. Bags. I love bags...if you have a cool one, chances are I will talk to you!
8. Mercy

8 things I have learned (or been reminded of) this past year:
1. Marriage is the most fantastic, most sacred, and most enjoyable covenant ever!
2. All it takes is a little bit of confidence, life kinda happens after that.
3. Life is all about choices
4. You can learn something from everyone if you open your mind long enough to find it
5. I enjoy big cities more than I ever thought I did
6. Sometimes all people really need is a SMILE, all the rest need a HUG! :)
7. I have good and interesting things to offer to those in my life
8. Consequences will always catch up with you, no matter what!

8 Issues that are important to me and I need to actually do something about:
1. Children with AIDS
2. Adults with AIDS
3. Child abuse
4. Ocean pollution
5. Eating healthy
6. Recycling
7. Alaska oil drilling....NO to that!!
8. I need to make a choice about the immigration question....

No comments: