6 April 2009

a bit blah...

its just one of those days. I am grumpy. and for no reason really. can i blame the pregnancy? I feel really moody, really tired, and i have been crying all day for no reason. Perhaps its the stiches in my leg that I got friday. 11 stiches. no anthestic. crazy NHS. wouldnt give me anything becasue of the pregnancy. it hurt. its still sore. maybe thats it. or maybe its the fact that my boss just made me cry. yeah, im super cool like that. crying in the office.

but exciting news is that it is 24 days until my birthday and 3 days until we leave for America! woo hoo!

4 comments:

Sheyennew said...

OH no! What happened to your leg??? And they sewed on you with no anesthetic??? NOt even anything local? Sheesh.... hope you feel better! :-)

Whitney said...

OH my gracious - 11 stitches AND pregnant?! You poor thing. I totally feel for ya.

Your baby is precious floating around in that little circle over there. :)

And I am SO happy you liked the mexican chicken! Scrumdiddlyumptious!

Leah said...

seriously dude. what the H happened to your leg that would necessitate any stitches, let alone 11! talk to your faithful readers ktina!

Leah said...

ps i like your current pic - the grassy one.