20 January 2012

Looking Ahead

so, the interlude was a bit longer than expected. But the break was needed. Life has been a bit crazy and overwhelming at the moment. Perhaps soon I shall write about such things. But in the meantime, back to 2011/2012.

It's been a bit to long to jump back to 2011. I know I only finished half of the reverbs that I wanted. Plus the blog is a nice way to look back and reflect, but as I have been praying over goal/plans for me and the family for 2012 I have come to a realization. It really is over. Obviously 2011 is over, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. But the struggles/pain/heartbreak/heartache/despair/confusion of 2011 are also over. That saying "If God brings to you it, then God will bring you through it" springs to mind. 2010 and 2011 were the two most challenging years of my life. There were times so full of joy and laughter that those years will forever hold some of my favourite memories. But there were also time so dark and empty that going back simply to 'blog' about it is a kind of dwelling and remembrance that I do not need right now.

God brought me to it. And God brought me through it. Done.

And with that, goodbye 2011. Hello 2012!

No comments: