14 December 2010

me and my quilt

still playing catch up.....

reverb '10 12 December: Body Integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?



this moment. this exact moment. we were 40 miles into the race and had literally just crawled our way up and over the steepest mountain of rocks i have ever come across. 300 feet in the air, no more than 3 meters away from the cliff edge and nearly another 40 miles to go. it was an indescribable feeling. i was deep in the midst of a 3 day ultra marathon event. i felt awesome. HERE is the full explanation of what it was like.


13 December: Action. When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?


to start collecting fabric



I want to make a quilt. that may make me a little dorky or old fashioned, but i dont care. i want to make a quilt.

realistically i know that it wont be until we move to america. but i want elements of the UK in my quilt. so i am going to begin collecting fabric now. i want my quilt to have a colour scheme, but other than that be generally mismatched. i want my quilt to be big, bright and comforting. i will do this and i will start now.

No comments: